Now, I am sooo NOT a video whiz so I don't know how to cut and edit anything at all. Therefore, I will not be posting my tutorial today. Sad face, I know. But fear not, I'm providing you with a tutorial today, just not MY tutorial.
This tutorial is by Andrea of Andrea's Choice back in 2010. It is a very versatile look and it is great for all the colors going on in spring and summer fashion. Try it out, I'd love to see your take on it!
And before I go, here's another award I was given by the amazing Ronida of Portable Sunshine AND Val of Pink & Golden Lights! These two girls are absolutely wonderful, and not just because they awarded me! They are two of my daily reads and I recommend you take a look at their blogs! And here's the award:
Here are the rules for nominating another blogger for this award
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
My Nominees: (Okay, so you know how I hate to follow rules? Well I'm bending this 15 people new to blogging rule. Instead, here's a few AWESOME blogs I've come across recently & a few of my versatile faves)
LM Beauty Shines
So here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I like to write in blue ink.
2. I love to sing.
3. Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptarts are my favorite.
4. I could NEVER be a vegetarian. I loves me some MEAT!
5. Crown Royal makes me black out.
6. If you say something stupid, I will think you are stupid from that point on unless you prove to me otherwise.
7. I like to hoard office supplies at my desk.
There it is. Hope you liked this post! And sorry again for my tutorial fail. I'm browsing video editing software and tips and tricks online right now!