Top: Mint Sweater (Papaya), White 50's Inspired Halter (Papaya)
Bottom: Black Stretch Pencil Skirt (Charlotte Russe)
Shoes: Black Pointy-Toe Heels (Wet Seal)
Being true to my sign, I constantly go through different phases and can never seem to really make up my mind about anything. Typical Gemini, never satisfied.
Lately I've been feeling the urge to clean more. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. It's been a good while since I've had a whole lifestyle cleanse. Lol. So in honor of spring I'll be dedicating some posts to, yup you guessed it:
No, no, don't run away just yet! You'll like it, I promise. Okay well maybe I don't promise. But, you will like it. You will. Like it. You. Will. Like. It.
So to kick things off, I'm cleaning out my secrets.
- I have never waxed anything on my body. Ever.
- I hate sharing my snacks with people. Especially my own kids. (Hey, moms need their space too!)
- I don't like to talk much in the car.
- When I buy stuff I shouldn't be buying (more makeup, purses, etc.), I hide it from my bf then pretend I had it for a long time or ordered it a while ago and it just took a long time to ship. (For example, the $100 I just paid on my Scentsy order that came in yesterday - haul below)
- I do not own a cell phone.
- I like to start things that I never finish.
- I have purposely cut myself.
- Pretend I'm not, but totally am a jealous person. Will most definitely start some baby-mama drama if I have to.
- Never been in an actual fight before. At least not with anyone outside of my family.
- I'm a very hairy Asian. Thick, black hair and I hate it. I even have hair on my fingers and big toes. Not very feminine.
- Speaking of toes, mine are long. I tried to wear covered shoes as much as I could because I was always getting teased about my finger-toes.
- I have had an abortion.
- Great at over-analyzing everything!
- My first real kiss happened when I was 13. Right down the street from my house. On the corner. Next to a stop sign and a fire hydrant. I wasn't even allowed to have a boyfriend.
- I have HPV. The cervical cancer kind.
- Patches of my hair will fall out from time to time due to an autoimmune deficiency.
- There was a long period of time that I wasn't speaking to my father. Two years long.
- I have to pick at pimples and scars. Like I HAVE TO. Even if they're not mine. Seriously. If I see a scab on Joey's knee or elbow, I will sit next to him and peel that scab off until he screams. Lol. He hates it.
- I was considered an alcoholic at the age of 18.
- I once went on a date with someone I barely knew (mutual friends). I agreed only because it was free food. I fell asleep on the way home.
So there it is! 20 of my secrets have been cleaned out. I honestly feel a lot better now that I've shared them with you. Now its your turn, what are some secrets you'd like to clean out? I promise I won't judge you for them.
Oh, and as noted above, here's my latest Scentsy haul:
Core Warmer with Loom Wrap
Lush Gardenia (FAVE)
Lucky in Love (Smells like VS Love Spell)
Cerise (April 2012 scent of the month - cherry blossom, fresh plum, soft white blooms, golden vanilla)
Tingelo (Lemon, apricot, tangelo, lychee)
Kahiko Hula (Passionfruit, mango, papaya)
Have a great Wednesday everyone! Hope you join me in my Spring Cleaning posts!