With the reality of the new year being so close, I feel like it’s about damn time that I put my blogging butt in gear and go out with a bang. That being said, I’ve got a few sponsored posts coming up this week as well as 12 days of giveaways from the 21st to the 1st to carry you through the new year. Nothing too crazy, just a few little gifts to show my appreciation for your continued support and friendship throughout the year. The values and type of prizes vary but they’re all items that I’ve tried and loved – so you know they’re good.
The past few months have been absolutely hectic but I'm hoping to do better once the craziness of the holidays have passed. Since we've all been in this blogging funk, let's dip our toes back into this whole blogging thing together by sharing a quick update on what we've been up to. Here's mine:
- Trace had his last surgery and is doing wonderfully!
- Chloe has been excelling in school and is now reading at a 2nd grade level.
- Aniyah started volleyball this quarter and though she started off rough, she's shown major improvement and I love that she has sports to keep her motivated and active.
- I've been working out here and there and have a lot more energy throughout the day but I'm working on a regular schedule to keep myself motivated.
- Joey started coaching little league and he loves it - especially since all the kids love having him as a coach.
So that's my update. What's yours? Anything exciting happen lately? What have you been up to?