Okay, so here's my final list for the reading challenge!
I already finished book #1 and I'm almost done with #2 but I know this challenge is going to be taking me a while because:
a) I'm going all digital since it's hard to find the good books in stock here on Guam; and
b) I can't find my Kindle charger so I'm trying to read as much as I can from my laptop before I go to bed at night.
I've got about 200 or so pages left to go on #2 (it's 722 pages long - yikes!) but I'm already excited to read #3 because I've heard such great things about it.
2. Non US Author (mandatory!) - Three Daughters by Consuelo Saah Baehr
3. A book that was recommended by a blogger (mandatory!) - The Martian by Andy Weir recommended by Lisa
4. A book that has been on your TBR list for a year or more - The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
5. A book with a kickass female character - Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
6. A book that is or will be a movie (or TV show) - The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
7. A book written by a comedian or celebrity - Bossypants by Tina Fey
8. A book with a one word title - #Girlboss by Sophia Amouroso (reread)
9. A suspenseful book - The Atlantis Gene by AG Riddle
10. A book about Summer - The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides (reread)
Looking forward to crossing more books off my list as well as checking out everyone's lists too! Happy reading!